Together We Will
All - Not all of you know this, but Breast Cancer research is near and dear to my heart... We have had Breast Cancer in my family and I am a Breast Cancer Gene carrier along with many other members of my family.
Nearly 73% of breast cancer patients contemplate modifying or skipping their medication or treatment to save money. 41 % actually act on it.
Close to 47% of families living with breast cancer are using their retirement account to pay for out-of-pocket expenses, 26% pay with their credit card.
- Well over 80% of breast cancer patient report medical expenses totaling up to $10,000, and that is with insurance.
This Season, We Are Asking For Your Help To Raise $500,000 For The Donna Foundation. The needs of The DONNA Foundation have expanded, and we know that with the help of the DONNA nation, we can achieve this monumental goal. Together we can. #TogetherWeWILL
Did you know…
- Our survivorship, education and awareness programs reach nearly 10,000 survivors, their families and loved ones annually.
- Our current service year of the DONNA CareLine is trending up 40% over last year for the volume of families needing our support.
- Next year, we are on trend to serve more than 1,000 families living with breast cancer and we cannot do this without your help.
- 70% of the families we serve are living at or near 400% of the national poverty level.
- 60% of the patients we serve are between the ages of 35 and 55.
- The DONNA CareLine is able to consistently mitigate or resolve 97% of its annual cases.
- The DONNA Foundation funds ‘game-changing’ research at Mayo Clinic like specialized equipment funded this year.
Join me in supporting The DONNA Foundation. Together we can finish breast cancer.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.