Running in memory of my mom!
My mom was always so proud of me for running, especially every year when I ran the Donna races. It was so special that she was able to join us for the weekend in 2018.
I’m excited to be back in person this year, running and raising money in my mom’s memory!
Did you know…
- Our survivorship, education and awareness programs reach nearly 10,000 survivors, their families and loved ones annually.
- We have contributed $3.3 million to the Mayo Clinic Breast Cancer Translational Genomics Program since 2008.
- In service year 2020 ending in June, we received a 10% increase in call volume to our DONNA CareLine from families needing our support over last year.
- Due to impacts from COVID-19, we received a 126% increase in call volume to our DONNA CareLine in August 2020 alone over last year.
- In service year 2020, we served 1,082 families and delivered $551,493 in financial services and debt relief including $88,000 in direct financial aid.
- In service year 2020, we resolved 1,908 cases of debt crisis and cost of living issues.
- 80% of the families we serve are living at or near 400% of the national poverty level.
- In our current service year, we are on trend to serve an exponentially higher volume of families due to impacts from COVID-19 and we cannot do this without your help.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.