Genentech - NE REGION
Each year, DONNA fundraisers across the country help secure nearly $500,000 to help families living with breast cancer nationwide - thank you for your help to achieve this goal again! Breast cancer has not stopped during this global pandemic, and neither have we.
You won't be doing this alone! We will send helpful coaching emails and resources all season to boost your efforts. #TogetherWeWill #EverywhereTogether
Did you know…
- Our survivorship, education and awareness programs reach nearly 10,000 survivors, their families and loved ones annually.
- We have contributed $3.3 million to the Mayo Clinic Breast Cancer Translational Genomics Program since 2008.
- In service year 2020 ending in June, we received a 10% increase in call volume to our DONNA CareLine from families needing our support over last year.
- Due to impacts from COVID-19, we received a 126% increase in call volume to our DONNA CareLine in August 2020 alone over last year.
- In service year 2020, we served 1,082 families and delivered $551,493 in financial services and debt relief including $88,000 in direct financial aid.
- In service year 2020, we resolved 1,908 cases of debt crisis and cost of living issues.
- 80% of the families we serve are living at or near 400% of the national poverty level.
- In our current service year, we are on trend to serve an exponentially higher volume of families due to impacts from COVID-19 and we cannot do this without your help.